Modifying Child Support | Orange County Divorce Mediation


Can I ask for Child Support If It Was Not Ordered In My Judgment

If you have a divorce judgment that did not order child support for your children, you can still ask for support after your divorce so long as your children are still of an age eligible to receive support and, of course, depending on the relative timeshares and incomes of the parties. Just because your judgment…

Read More

How to Change Your Child Support Order

Unlike most orders in an Orange County divorce, such as those dealing with property, child support can change over time.  All it takes is a material change in circumstances to enable you to go back to court to adjust the guideline child support figures.  In this economy, for example, many people have lost their jobs. …

Read More

  • Free initial consultation 714-900-3627